Personal Information Collection and Usage
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our Site puts “cookies,” small files, onto your computer to enhance your experience, and collect information about how you browse the Site, including:
- Measure how you use the website
- Remember you while changing account information.
We may use third-parties to manage some cookies, but we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than as necessary to provide the Services. Cookies can be disabled in most internet browsers. An overview of the process is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Email marketing
- Identify similar market audiences
- Develop and conduct remarketing campaigns
- Manage your account
- Track your compliance with the Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
- Improve our Site and Services.
- To deliver content and communications to you
- To process credit card payments
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, affiliates, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, affiliates, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; and address legal and regulatory compliance.
- We may be required by law, or requested by a court of competent jurisdiction to share personal information. In this event, we will notify you of the request unless otherwise prohibited.
- We may share your information with a third party in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
Sub-Processors and Purposes
Our Sub-Processors do not share or sell your personal information, and only use it at our direction for the specific purposes we have instructed, as described above. Your personal information may be processed by our Sub-Processors listed below in connection with the performance of Services on our behalf.
- Performance Marketing Partner Network – Account Management
- Google – Marketing
- Facebook – Marketing
- BBVA Bank – Payment Processing
- PayPal – Payment Processing
- Square – Payment Processing
- Tune – Offer tracking and reporting
- MailerLite – Email Service Provider
You acknowledge that you provide your personal information to us with knowledgeable consent and at your own risk. We take all reasonable appropriate security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Any staff who may have access to your personal information are obligated to maintain its confidentiality.
If necessary, and in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we will notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies if we determine a breach of your personal information. We will email your account on file in the event of such a breach. Notice may be delayed in order to determine the scope or origin of the breach, address the needs of law enforcement, or implement remedial measures.
You may opt out of any non-essential communications.
We retain your personal information as long as you use our Services or so long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. These reasons may include fraud monitoring, detection and prevention, and compliance with applicable legal, tax, accounting, financial reporting, or contractual requirements. Where we must retain your personal information, we will do so in accordance with any applicable records-retention obligations. Where there are technical limitations that prevent deletion or anonymization, we will safeguard and limit the use of your information as required by applicable law.
Third Party Links
Our Site has links to third party websites that we do not control and are not responsible for in any way. These websites should have their own privacy policies that govern their information management practices. It is your responsibility to check third party privacy policies and determine your continued use. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for third party sites, services, or policies.
Information from Minors
Our Site and Services are designed for individual over the age of 21 in the United States and the age of 19 in Canada (collectively the “Age of Majority”). We do not knowingly market to, or collect information from, anyone under these ages. If you are not the Age of Majority, do not send any information about yourself to us. In the event we learn that we collected personal information from anyone under the Age of Majority, we will delete their information as soon as practicable after it’s discovered.
Notification of Changes
We recognize the need to develop electronic and information technology services that are accessible and usable by all people, including those with disabilities and special needs. We provide customer support to accommodate the needs of users with disabilities and address issues related to the accessibility of CannAffiliate’s Site and Services.
Customer Technical Support to answer general and/or technical questions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +1 (303) 219-4707
Live Chat for the hearing impaired and other users
Available Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding holidays
+1 (303) 219-4707
Attention: Privacy Officer
PO Box 11917
Denver, CO 80211